Where are my credits?
There are a few reasons why you do not see your payment on your account.
- You have paid with an eCheck through PayPal. In this case, it may take up to 5 days for the payment to clear.
- The transaction wasn't actually completed. Make sure that the payment appears as completed and that you receive an email from the payment processor (Paddle/FastSpring) with the transaction.
- Insufficient funds. Make sure that you have enough funds to pay for the chosen plan.
- The payment was not yet cleared by the payment processor. Usually, this means you just need to wait a couple of hours for it to be cleared.
You have paid for an unlimited plan, but you did not associate your unlimited domain to your ShortPixel account. Please go to your ShortPixel dashboard, Unlimited ShortPixel section and add your domain there.
- When you initiated the payment, you were logged into a ShortPixel account, but your website is using credits from another ShortPixel account. To correct this, follow these steps:
Log in to the ShortPixel account that received the credits. If you are in your ShortPixel account but your credits are not updated in the lower left corner (see screenshot below), then most likely your purchase was made through another account of yours. Please log out and log in again with the correct email address.
- If you are using ShortPixel Image Optimizer, find your correct API Key and enter it in your ShortPixel settings: Where is my API key? How do I use it?
- If you are using ShortPixel Adaptive Images or Autoptimize, make sure to associate your domain to your account: How can I associate a domain to my account?
If none of the above seems to be your case, then please contact us directly mentioning:
- The payment method used (PayPal or credit card)
- The email address you used when making the payment
- Your ShortPixel account (email address or API Key)