Settings - Image backup
It is mandatory to have a backup of your images in case you want to restore or reoptimize them using a different compression method. That's why we highly recommend you enable this option.
In order to restore or reoptimize an image, you simply need to navigate to Media > Library, switch to List View, and under the ShortPixel Compression column, you will find a hamburger menu with several options, as seen below:
Here are a few articles that you might want to have a look at:
- Will backup images be stored on my own server?
- Where is the backup folder located? Can I remove it?
- How do I restore my original images?
- How to remove the backed up images on WordPress?
- Is it possible to change the default backups folder?
- Is the backups folder created on my server going to affect my bandwidth usage?